19 Feb Aruba Adventure
This year we are adventuring to some bucket list locations to film some incredible stories. We are going to be documenting our journey and sharing it along the way (more on this later) Here is a quick clip of our most recent trip to Aruba
We stayed at the INCREDIBLE Renaissance Aruba. So why is this hotel incredible? It features a private island, but that’s not all, it is a private island with six flamingos! You can feed them, meet them, pet them, and yes even get bit by them!
Aruba is a gorgeous island in the carribean a few miles off the coast of Venezuela. The climate is dry and it rarely rains. The temperature stays between 78-82 degrees year round and in our opinion it is a little slice of paradise.
Here are our favorite things about Aruba!
- The people! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. This made for a really enjoyable stay and experience. We even experienced Carnivale on our last night!
- The food is delicious. Fresh seafood with some dutch flair!
- The water. It is crystal clear and very calm with minimal waves. Great for swimming and just relaxing on a float.
- Cabanas. We rented a small, private cabana on our last day at the Renaissance. DO IT. It’s the best!
- Wildlife. We got up close and personal with the flamingos, tropical fish, and iguanas.
Aruba, we love you and can’t wait to get back soon! Please enjoy our Aruba Adventure!