28 Sep Marketing Internship for Portico Pictures
We are looking for assistance with marketing communications and strategy execution. This is a great opportunity to get real world marketing and business experience while gaining insights from a well-established and highly creative, local company. This position works closely with our Marketing Director to support and develop marketing communications projects.
What you can expect to learn and do as a marketing intern…
- Market research and analysis
- Communication strategies for social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Blog writing and/or video blog creation
- Research professional networking groups and attend events
- Develop creative marketing strategies using the video platform
- Create newsletters and email campaigns
- Participate in creative idea generation and brainstorming
- Work side by side with our Marketing Director in a fun, creative work environment surrounded by people that are passionate about their work and serving people.
- Film making experience is not required.
- Available approximately 12 hours a week through the end of the year.
- Flexible schedule and potential to work remotely.
To apply, please complete the following form by October 7th.